Saturday 7 July 2018

Kitchencraft Kitchen Scissors

Not very exciting, a pair of scissors, but these are tremendous value for money at only £3.75 from AmazonUK (https://goo.gl/Vt38eP). An awful lot more can be paid for decent kitchen stuff, so I was surprised at how good these were.

They are nice and big at 26cm for general kitchen duties, they have grippy soft-touch rubbery stuff at the points where your fingers will be in contact. I have big fingers and the holes are a good size for me - I don't end up using two hands to get my thumb out, as I do with many!

They are made of steel of course and the screw/rivet assembly looks firm and well put together. They're resistant but not 'floppy' in use and the blades close together as they should, nice and sharp, no gaps, for a proper cut.

You can, of course, pay less but you often get what you pay for. At this price, with this quality, this pair defies that cheap-and-cheerful-rubbish logic. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PodHubUK Podcasts for the Month of April 2024

   ...a roundup of our month of podcasting. Links to the team, communities and podcast homes on the net at the foot, so scroll down! Whateve...