Projector Room
Episode 51 - The Long Irishman
and join me as we chat for an hour or so about what we've been watching during the last fortnight. We focus on The Irishman but have plenty to say about much else, too. Available via https://stevelitchfield.com/projector/index.html or your podcatcher of choice. Enjoy #podcast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deadgirl (2008)
This is an indie horror/thriller directed by Marcel Sarmiento and Gadi Harel. It's dark, involves body horror, is disturbing to watch (a...
-
I am the proud owner of the Motorola Edge 50 Neo and reviewed it here on my Blog Motorola Edge 50 Neo in 2024 and love/d the dinky littl...
-
Before I get to the ThinkPhone25 vs Moto Edge 50 Neo comparison, I thought I'd do the more logical bunch of thoughts, that being the Edg...
-
The Edge 50 Neo was my Phone of the Year for 2024 and very often my SIM Card finds its way back to the unit. So many reasons to love it whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment