Up In lights Decorative LED Wooden Age Numbers. In this case, 60, as mum and dad recently remembered their 60th Wedding.
It's a simple block of wood with LEDs depicting the desired number. There are options for numbers available. It's nice that it's wood and not a lump of plastic, though I guess that makes it a bit more money.
Takes 2xAAA batteries and has a simple on/off switch. No glary flashing effects! Not sure how long the batteries will last - I'm guessing months if left on! Will run out, no doubt, just in time for the next 60th event in your family!
Nice for a birthday or anniversary. Flog it to a neighbour for the next rare event!
It's about 6" high and 9" wide. £11 at AmazonUK (https://goo.gl/sUaMUA)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deadgirl (2008)
This is an indie horror/thriller directed by Marcel Sarmiento and Gadi Harel. It's dark, involves body horror, is disturbing to watch (a...
-
I am the proud owner of the Motorola Edge 50 Neo and reviewed it here on my Blog Motorola Edge 50 Neo in 2024 and love/d the dinky littl...
-
Before I get to the ThinkPhone25 vs Moto Edge 50 Neo comparison, I thought I'd do the more logical bunch of thoughts, that being the Edg...
-
The Edge 50 Neo was my Phone of the Year for 2024 and very often my SIM Card finds its way back to the unit. So many reasons to love it whic...

No comments:
Post a Comment