Friday 25 September 2020

PayPal & Amazon

As many of you will know, I have no income now and am eating away at savings! One day, the bubble will burst!

Anyway, no violins (well, not yet) but I would invite you if you feel inclined to try and support me in all this podcasting, blogging and content creation I'm involved in, in our little communities.

I've set up a couple of options now - the primary one being PayPal one for hard cash(!) but also a revamped Amazon Associate Link. I'll explain...

paypal.me/tedsalmon
Can receive any amounts of cash, which I can get out of there at nil cost, so the best option for those who might feel the need to contribute, either as a one-off or regularly. You do not need a PayPal account to use this.

tinyurl.com/amazonteduk
This is set up so that if you buy anything on Amazon, I get a cut, if you go in via this link using your browser. It's not much, but it's the same price for you when buying, plus a few free shillings for me!

If you don't want to contribute, that's fine - no worries - I love what I do anyway, so will continue, even if it's from the Dole Office!

Cheers. Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cold Meat (2023)

This 2023 from French writer/director Sébastien Drouin starts out as we join David leaving home, getting on the road to go somewhere in his ...