Projector Room
Episode 50 - Korean Kingdom
Gareth Myles and I welcome back Steve Litchfield to the mix for show 50 as Allan Gildea is busy working.
The show is available now via https://stevelitchfield.com/projector/index.html or your podcatcher of choice.
We natter for an hour about all things film, cinema and TV - why not join us as we dig for gold and look for blood in Vienna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorola Signature with Android 17
It's arrived! Beginning of October 2026, so having heard of those in other regions getting it in the last few weeks, I can now dive in a...
-
I am the proud owner of the Motorola Edge 50 Neo and reviewed it here on my Blog Motorola Edge 50 Neo in 2024 and love/d the dinky littl...
-
Before I get to the ThinkPhone25 vs Moto Edge 50 Neo comparison, I thought I'd do the more logical bunch of thoughts, that being the Edg...
-
The Edge 50 Neo was my Phone of the Year for 2024 and very often my SIM Card finds its way back to the unit. So many reasons to love it whic...

No comments:
Post a Comment