Seemed like a reasonable Wednesday afternoon indulgence!
My blood red 180g LP going for a spin on a hot day.
Such a wonderfully constructed album. Jim Steinman - much overlooked - pulling the strings.
Interesting to also give his album Bad for Good an outing, which allegedly was scheduled for Meat Loaf to sing but he had to bail out because of illness.
Anyway, this one remains a peach and one of my generations' super-albums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PodHubUK Podcasts for the Month of September 2026
...a roundup of our month of podcasting. Links to the team, communities and podcast homes on the net at the foot, so scroll down! Wh...
-
I am the proud owner of the Motorola Edge 50 Neo and reviewed it here on my Blog Motorola Edge 50 Neo in 2024 and love/d the dinky littl...
-
Before I get to the ThinkPhone25 vs Moto Edge 50 Neo comparison, I thought I'd do the more logical bunch of thoughts, that being the Edg...
-
The Edge 50 Neo was my Phone of the Year for 2024 and very often my SIM Card finds its way back to the unit. So many reasons to love it whic...

No comments:
Post a Comment